This is an online class hosted on Zoom. To attend this class, you will need a smart device such as a pc, laptop, phone or tablet. You will also need a reliable, stable internet connection. When you attend the class, you will need to be at a location where you will not be distracted and are able to clearly see and hear what is happening.
Note: You may be withdrawn from the class and made to rebook if you cannot meet the above requirements.
This is a face-to-face class. Location will vary, but is available when booking a ticket. To attend this class, you will need to be double vaccinated and must be able to prove this through the My Vaccine App or with official Ministry of Health documentation. You will also need to wear a mask for the duration of the class.
Please note: Changes in COVID-19 alert levels may cause classes to be postponed or cancelled
2. Decide which class type suits you best. Then find a date on the course calendar which suits you. Click on that date and you will be taken to the ticket purchase page.
COA Mandatory Training
This ticket does NOT include a COA Licence Application. This means after you have completed the training, you will need to apply for your licence yourself through PSPLA.
COA Mandatory Training – Gold Package
This is our all-inclusive package. After you have completed the training, we will apply for your COA Licence on your behalf. Do NOT purchase this ticket if you already hold a temporary COA Licence.
3. Decide which ticket type suits you best. Add 1 ticket to your cart, then click Get Tickets
4. Click Proceed To Checkout, and fill in the registration form
5. Click Save & Checkout
5. Fill out the Billing Details
5. Choose how you want to pay (Direct Bank Transfer or PayPal)
6. Click Place Order
And that’s it! Once you have paid, you will receive a confirmation email with your course details. Make sure to check your spam folder!