Terms and Conditions
Course booking terms and conditions
Please read these carefully as booking a course with C4 confirms that you agree to our terms and conditions.
- To book into a C4 course please use our online booking system
- All payments must be received no later than 48 hours prior to the class
- Bookings will only be confirmed on receipt of payment
- We don’t send invoices but are happy to provide a tax receipt once payment has been received
- If paying by PayPal, we will provide our GST number to go with the PayPal receipt
- C4 Group reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses if minimum numbers are not reached
- A full refund of fees will apply if C4 Group cancels the course, provided you have not logged on to any of the online assessments, (US 27360 & 27364). If you have logged on to one (1) of the assessments you will be refunded your fees less $150.00 administration and access fees. If you have logged on to both assessments your refund will be less $200.00 administration and access fees. You will still have access to the assessment(s) for which you have been charged and will have 3 months to complete them from the time you were issued your user name and password. If you successfully complete the assessment(s) within the timeframe we will upload your results to your Record of Achievement on NZQA. If you choose to re-book for a course on another day your fees will be carried over and no additional charges will apply.
- If you notify us of cancellation or non-attendance more than 7 days prior to the day of the course you are entitled to a partial refund. A $150.00 administration fee applies so this will be deducted from your refund. You also one opportunity to book into another class, providing space is available, without incurring any further charges.
- If you withdraw from the course less than 7 days before the class date you have one opportunity to rebook another class date, providing space is available, without incurring any further fees. No refunds are available in this case
- If you do not notify C4 Group of non-attendance or cancellation more than 7 days prior to the course you are not entitled to a refund and must pay the full fee to book onto another course
- If you do not turn up on the day there is no refund and you must pay the full fee to book onto another course
- Course participants that arrive later than 30 minutes after the class start time will not be admitted to the class and will need to rebook onto another course
- For Health and Safety reasons please do not enrol if you are rostered on a night shift the night before or the night after your class
- If you are unwell for any reason, please do not attend the class. You may be denied entry if you are sick. Please contact us as soon as possible to rebook at no additional charge.